WORCESTER AND MID-WORCESTERSHIRE BRANCH
Animals for adoption
Rabbit care information
Guide to rabbit care
Minimum size requirements
Transporting your rabbits
Advice on bonding rabbits
Small animal care information
Guinea pig Care
Multimammate mice (ASFs) Care
Ways you can help
Donate and fundraise
Legacies and other donations
More ways you can help
Work with us
Dog kennel sponsorship
How it works
1. Minimum Size Requirements
- Click here to read all about our size requirements for providing an ideal living space for your rabbits.
2. Outdoor Housing
- Click here for examples of ideal outdoor rabbit housing.
3. Indoor housing (Plus tips on rabbit-proofing your home)
-Click here to learn all about how to safely share your home with bunnies.
Click here for ways to keep your rabbits happy, healthy and alleviate boredom.
- Click here for advice on the ideal diet for your rabbits, including a guide to all foods they can and cannot eat.
6. Litter training
- Click here for all you need to know about litter training your rabbits.
7. Holiday care
- Click here for advice on how to ensure your rabbits receive the best care when you're not around.
- Click here for a guide to transporting rabbits safely.
9. Bonding rabbits
- Click here for advice on approved bonding techniques to make for happy bunny pairings.
-Click here for guidance on daily, weekly and yearly checks to keep your rabbits happy and healthy.