WORCESTER AND MID-WORCESTERSHIRE BRANCH
Animals for Adoption
Rehome an animal
Guinea Pigs & other small animals
Rabbit Care Information
Guide to Rabbit Care
Minimum Size Requirements
Transporting your Rabbits
Advice on Bonding Rabbits
Ways you can help
Donate & Fundraise
More Ways You Can Help
Dog Kennel Unit Appeal
1. Minimum Size Requirements
- Click here to read all about our size requirements for providing an ideal living space for your rabbits.
2. Outdoor Housing
- Click here for examples of ideal outdoor rabbit housing.
3. Indoor housing (Plus tips on rabbit-proofing your home)
-Click here to learn all about how to safely share your home with bunnies.
Click here for ways to keep your rabbits happy, healthy and alleviate boredom.
- Click here for advice on the ideal diet for your rabbits, including a guide to all foods they can and cannot eat.
6. Litter training
- Click here for all you need to know about litter training your rabbits.
7. Holiday care
- Click here for advice on how to ensure your rabbits receive the best care when you're not around.
- Click here for a guide to transporting rabbits safely.
9. Bonding rabbits
- Click here for advice on approved bonding techniques to make for happy bunny pairings.
-Click here for guidance on daily, weekly and yearly checks to keep your rabbits happy and healthy.